Sunday, February 27, 2011

k g balakrishnan (KGB, ex chief justice of india) under the scanner

feb 26th, 2011 CE

കുംഭം ൧൫, ൧൧൮൬ കൊല്ല വര്ഷം, മുലം നക്ഷത്രം

judicial corruption on a pretty large scale? the man was former chief justice of india. 

there are unverified (and possibly scurrilous) rumors in kerala (of course, i do not believe these rumors myself, just that some very bad people do) that he is a crypto-xtist converted harijan. then it would figure that he'd be morally and ethically corrupt as all converts are. 

1 comment:

Dipak said...

To,
The Hon’ble Incharge of the Department. The Chief Justice of India. I need your help..
IN OUR COUNTRY ALL THE VALUABLE PERSONS ARE TAKE BRIBE, ALL THE POLICE OFFICERS, CID DEPARTMENT, CBI DEPARTMENT, ALL MINISTERS, ALL MP, ALL MLA, JUSTICE, ETC. I CAN PROOF IT. SO NOW “Justice for the rich and Injustice is for the poor". AM I RIGHT? YES. I am one of the 100% Victim, Can you help me, I proof it.
With kindest regards,
Dipak Kumar Adhikari
Tegharia(Dhali Para),NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati. P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas.
Kolkata-700059 Email: dipakadhikari59@gmail.com W.B. India. PH. 919874389190