- Costly defenses no match for drones, cruise missiles: Billions of dollars spent by Saudi Arabia on cutting edge military hardware has proved no match for low-cost drones and cruise missiles used in a strike that crippled its giant oil industry. . . . Lesson for India
- Chandrayaan 2, a failure of autonomy? There were significant deviations between proposed and actual orbits. Obviously, the system malfunctioned during the autonomous mode without taking any corrective measures.
- Bangladesh Shining: Fastest growing economy in South Asia... India's numbers are actually far worse than shown here.
- Ban phosphate in detergents to save lakes: The rate of active ingredients in detergents in India is higher than prescribed. A complete ban on phosphate in detergents will simplify the process of sewage treatment.
- Election interference by Hans? Australia concluded China was behind hack on parliament, political parties
- Han tricks: Chinese woman pleads guilty in 'birth tourism' case
- Car free:
- This Greek tradition resembles India's:
- Sharada Bhujanga Prayatastutih:
I want to share with you two pictures of my hometown (Grenoble, France). The first one dates from the 1960s-1970s. The second is from last year.— Blaise (@DC1f525) August 29, 2019
The difference? The City Council was slowly voted out and replaced with those in favor of pedestrians, cyclists and the streetcar. pic.twitter.com/FF7aQ6FGPI
In Greek weddings we shower the couple with rice. Rice represents life and growth. In old times, people threw seeds to grow life on earth, so they throw them to bride for increased fertility. pic.twitter.com/wySJV6sDzd— Eirini Malliaraki (@irinimalliaraki) September 7, 2019