- China is killing a third of its pigs: Farmers were feeding kitchen waste to their pigs—a practice that essentially renders the animals cannibals, eating remnants of other pigs. This is reminiscent of the 1988 mad cow epidemic in the UK, which was caused by feeding sheep and cow bone meal to cows, spreading bovine spongiform encephalopathy.
- Church to Have Say in St Stephen's Admissions: It is for the first time that a non-academic person from outside the faculty of the college been made a member of the admissions procedure of the undergraduates.
- A Film About the Impending 5G Apocalypse: 5G relies primarily on the bandwidth of the millimeter wave, known to cause a painful burning sensation. It’s also been linked to eye and heart problems, suppressed immune function, genetic damage and fertility problems. EMF exposure has increased about 1 quintillion times over the past 100 years.
- Chinese dragon swallowing India’s new economy: This could set the alarm bells ringing elsewhere
- Chengdu J-20 “Mighty Dragon”: India Claims It Can Track China's New J-20 Stealth Fighter
- Dilli liberals:
- Pea is everybody’s new favorite plant-based protein: The shift toward a new plant protein—especially one that hasn’t been genetically engineered to withstand a barrage of herbicides—is still a win for the environment
- Water-powered engine: Coimbatore inventor claims his distilled-water-powered engine can run cars. "Utilising the thermal losses in the engine, hydrogen could be burned that helps vehicle run. I have currently designed the engine with the capacity of 100cc, which could emit oxygen while it's running".
Dilli liberal mafia can't digest the OBCs & SCs of UP voting for Modi!— Dr Praveen Patil (@5Forty3) May 11, 2019
Voter in UP: Modi has given us toilets, gas
NDTV/Prannoy: but what about stray cows?
NDTV: U must be Brahmin
Voter: No I am a Pasi, a Harijan
(vid courtesy 'Hindi journalist from Allahabad') pic.twitter.com/rALtJ31sxB