- 5G Hype: India is unlikely to have any substantial coverage of 5G until at least the end of next year, with telecom operators in the country yet to participate in a spectrum auction. But that hasn’t stopped Chinese vendors from bringing 5G-enabled smartphones to the world’s second largest handset market.
5G is weaponized technology:
- China’s Surveillance State: Thanks to technology, there is a much more robust option for authoritarians in the 21st century: big-data analytics in a digital public sphere. China’s system of cameras linked to facial-recognition databases, which may be able to identify people everywhere they go. . . Sick Man of Asia.
- Bernie Sanders' disastrous answer:
Cooper: Do you have -- a price tag for all of these things?
Sanders: No, I don't. We try to -- no, you mentioned making public colleges and universities tuition free and canceling all student debt, that's correct. That's what I want to do. We pay for that through a modest tax on Wall Street speculation.
Cooper: But you say you don't know what the total price is, but you know how it's gonna be paid for. How do you know it's gonna be paid for if you don't know how much the price is?
Sanders: Well, I can't -- you know, I can't rattle off to you every nickel and every dime.
- No limits to Mohammedan hypocrisy:
- People who drive expensive cars behave worse: Self-centred men who are argumentative, stubborn, disagreeable and unempathetic are much more likely to own a high-status car such as an Audi, BMW or Mercedes
- Nature makes children happier: The meaning and power of trees, water and wind "transcended" the mere senses. Getting in touch with the natural environment is a "tonic" that will cure what ails your soul. Our souls are just parts of Nature's greater "Oversoul."
- Open source licenses: What, which, and why
Now a Paki moron, so-called defender of 'Muslims-rights',— Sajeda Akhtar (@Sajeda_Akhtar) February 26, 2020
Imran Khan is calling out India on minority rights, meanwhile himself persecuting Shias, Ahmadiyyas, Sikhs, Christians, Hindus, Baloch, Pashtuns.
From where does he get such audacity?#Pakistan is a synonym for hypocrisy https://t.co/IOdXQGEKyf