- China Building Military Base In Afghanistan? The base would host troops from the People’s Liberation Army that would train Afghan troops
- Security concerns: Now Japan considers ban on Huawei and ZTE networking hardware. Huawei is the world's biggest supplier of mobile network infrastructure, ahead of Ericsson and Nokia.
- Blue light has a dark side: Link between exposure to light at night and some types of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
- Prof. Scott Galloway on Amazon's unfair advantage:
- Retail giant: Data from states shows thousands of Amazon employees are on food stamps
- Helping the vernacular: Google makes aggressive push in local language adoption in India. Developing a slew of new products that are mostly India-specific.
- UK Exporting Naan To India? "Selling naan breads in India from a company based in Dunstable would once have been unthinkable".
According to Scott Galloway Amazon is using an unfair advantage in dominating its competitors pic.twitter.com/OlWZvmzmLo— Business Insider (@businessinsider) August 30, 2018