Wednesday, April 05, 2006

the conversion wars + cia/vatican/nuclear nexus

apr 4th

rajs, you can sign up for an account on blogger and then post comments on my blog.

interesting articles you have forwarded. the nexus between church and conquest goes way back. the idea of using india as an endless source of materials (mineral and human) is also a hoary concept.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rajs
Date: 3 Apr 2006 21:34:05 -0000
Subject:
To: rajeev.srinivasan@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Srinivasan,

I am an avid reader of your coulumn(Rediff) and your blogspot nizhalyoddha. I agree we non-Muslim &  non-Christian heathens are going to be wiped out of the face of this planet. I should know I live in Kuwait and can see it first hand. I am attaching two links that is interesting read. Let me know your commentsa. I don ot know how to post my comments on your blog that's why Iam sending this by seperate mail to you.

Keep your comments comming

Thanks.
Rajs

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/migrants/pom2002_88_90/rc_pc_migrants_pom88-89_bhuriya.htm

http://www.sulekha.com/blogs/blogdisplay.aspx?cid=51&contributor=Esther%20Lyons



No comments: