i would like to request some help/advice from anybody who happens to be in australia or knows about australian education.
a young man who is a relative of mine in india is thinking of doing his MBA in australia and specifically at the Univ of Technology, Sydney.
can you please help answer the following questions?
1. how is the economy in australia in general? is it growing? are there opportunities for foreign students in business to come there, finish their degrees and work there?
2. any idea about the university of technology, sydney? is that a good, reputable university? are there rankings of MBA programs in australia? are these available on the web anywhere? where does UT, Sydney show up in this list? top 10?
3. do foreign graduates from this place have a good chance of getting jobs?
4. how feasible is it to get part-time jobs while studying at this place?
5. how much does it cost to live in sydney if you are in student housing?
6. there are all these points allotted to various factors that count towards getting immigration to australia. is it worth immigrating to australia now?
7. do you know any alumni or current MBA students at the university of sydney, australia? would you be able to refer them to me at email@example.com?