nyt wont publish the danish cartoons
but no problem publishing cartoons offensive to hindus.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IndiaCause <IndiaCause@yahoo.com>
Date: Mar 22, 2006 9:31 PM
Subject: Press Release: Protest BUSH-SHIVA Caricature at NY Times publication
Press Release: Protest BUSH-SHIVA Caricature at NY Times publication
Release at IndiaCause http://www.indiacause.com
IndiaCause strongly protests the insensitive publication of the BUSH-SHIVA Caricature in the World's Daily Newspaper published by The New York Times, on March 03, 2006.
IndiaCause has launched a campaign to protest this Caricature on behalf of the Global Indian community. As in the other campaigns, the Indian community will be generating thousands of e-letters to protest this 'BUSHIVA' cartoon.
For a Detailed summary of the campaign, Please follow the HTML link at: http://www.ivarta.com/cause/iv002_bush_shiva.aspx
Our past successes include:
1. Microsoft removes "Disputed" from J&K
2. Apology from World's #1 Men's Magazine, for Gandhi Cartoon
3. Apology from 'Toronto Star' for 'Nude' Durga
4. Apology from American Eagle for Ganesha Slippers
5. Kanchan Mishra Rescued, Bihar Gangster Arrested.
6. FoxNews withdraws India Map without J&K
7. CNN withdraws India Map without J&K
8. PBS dilutes Anti-India Propaganda
9. Chicago Radio Host apologizes over anti-India Talk
10. Toilet Seats with Ganesha & Kali withdrawn
and many more.......
List of Successful efforts at IndiaCause:
# # # # #
To remove your name from our list:
Please send a "SEPARATE" message with subject 'REMOVE', to the address - email@example.com . DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, because all the replies go into 'Junk' folder.