---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IndiaCause <IndiaCause@yahoo.com >
Date: Mar 19, 2006 12:59 PM
Subject: PRESS RELEASE: 1,00,000 e-Letters campaign for Hindus in Russia
PRESS RELEASE: 1,00,000 e-Letters campaign for Hindus in Russia
Release at IndiaCause http://www.indiacause.com
IndiaCause has successfully launched E-Letter campaign to protest Religious Extremism against the Hindu community in Russia.
We have already issued over 25,000 e-letter copies (1,000+ emails to 25 agencies) in the first week of this campaign.
All the details of this campaign and pictures are provided here:
Our past successes include:
1. Microsoft removes "Disputed" from J&K
2. Apology from World's #1 Men's Magazine, for Gandhi Cartoon
3. Apology from 'Toronto Star' for 'Nude' Durga
4. Apology from American Eagle for Ganesha Slippers
5. Kanchan Mishra Rescued, Bihar Gangster Arrested.
6. FoxNews withdraws India Map without J&K
7. CNN withdraws India Map without J&K
8. PBS dilutes Anti-India Propaganda
9. Chicago Radio Host apologizes over anti-India Talk
10. Toilet Seats with Ganesha & Kali withdrawn
and many more.......
List of Successful efforts at IndiaCause:
# # # # #
To remove your name from our list:
Please send a "SEPARATE" message with subject 'REMOVE', to the address - firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, because all the replies go into 'Junk' folder.