From: Centre for Spiritualism varanasi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 3:24 PM
Sir / Madam,
"Spirituality and Ethics in Management"
· Ancient Indian Ethical and Spiritual Foundations for Management
· Reconstruction of Humanity through Spirituality and Ethics
· Relook at Capitalism and Consumerism from the Spiritual Perspective
· Human Values and Management
· Harmonious Co-existence of Materialism and Spiritualism
· Workplace Spirituality
· Organizational and Professional Ethics
· Ethical and Spiritual Leadership
· Sustainable Economics through Ethics and Spirituality
· Current Status of Ethics in the Corporate World
· Corporate Ethics and Society
· Organizational Transformation through Ethics and Spirituality
· Blending of Ancient Indian Wisdom with Modern Management
· Relevance of Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo, Swami Vivekananda, Aristotle, Confucius, Kautilya, and Immanuel Kant for Management
· Corporate Social Responsibility, Stakeholder and Triple Bottomline Approach to Business, and Corporate Governance
Centre for Spiritualism and Human Enrichment was established with the noble objective to create a strong platform for all those who are interested in contributing towards enriching human lives and the modern management science through spirituality. Since its inception, this Centre is making sincere efforts to fulfill the objectives for which it has been established. Organizing conferences, seminars, workshops, research publications, lecture series and e-content development based on spiritualism, human values, ancient Indian wisdom, and business ethics have been a regular feature of the Centre.
We solicit your cooperation through participation in the conference and /or contribution of a research paper related to theme of the conference. Details of the conference are given in the brochure attached below.
All accepted research papers of the conference will be published in the form of an edited book from a leading publisher.
Last date for submission of paper: 5th October 2010.
Center for Spiritualism & Human Enrichment