this is hilarious. this guy is taking 'marketing rhetoric' to extremes. the commies haven't quite figured that lying through their teeth isn't quite the same as marketing.
yes, turnover is low in china while it is 'shooting up' in india. that's because we in china shoot those who want to change jobs :-)
and costs in china remain low, because we don't have to repay the loans we get from the state-owned banks :-)
From: Frank H
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 7:34 PM
Subject: Take a virtual tour & find out why more US companies are choosing China instead of India for Offshore SW & IT Sites.
Nowadays, more and more US companies are setting up Offshore Development Centers (ODC) in China instead of India. Some even start to move their existing India sites to China. Among many of the compelling reasons, the followings are the most cited ones:
- Significant cost savings over India sites: While the India sites cost shoot up 20% a year over the past 5 years, cost of running similar China sites remain flat during the same period;
- Very low turnover rate: While turnover rate at many India sites shoot up to over 60% a year, those in China remain well below 10%;
- Much easier to recruit & maintain quality teams for extended period: While it is becoming an impossible task to maintain a stable team in India for more than 6 months, most SW professionals at China sites stay with the team for many years;
- Much better infrastructure than average India sites: while things become intolerable outside the boarders of a few SW parks in India (bad road, dirty water, bad phone connection, frequent power outage, etc.), everything look nicer every where you go in China. Even Indian staffs prefer to work at the China sites;
- 8 hours less flight time than going to India: To get the job done, face time counts. So getting there 8 hours sooner makes a huge difference to the US staffs who manage the Offshore sites;
- Much easier time-zone management than India sites: In the afternoon hours of US time, while staffs at India sites are still sound asleep, the staffs at China sites are already in the middle of routine conference calls with their US counterparts;
- Follow the customers: While it might be years before our clients' customers would set up any type of operations in India, many find their customers demand immediate local support in China today.
To take a vitual tour of selected SW ODC sites, please click on the following links:
|US Clients' Offshore Software Development & IT Sites in China|
You are also invited you to visit our China sites in person anytime at your convenience. Please feel free to contact us for additional information.
VP Business Development
VP Business Development
Powered By PanWebMailer Version 2.0 © 2004-2005