there is a long history of us genocidal tactics in various places.
what i can remember off the top of my head:
1. the genocide of the native american in the 19th century
2. the use of the atomic bomb in hiroshima and nagasaki
3. the use of napalm and agent orange in vietnam
4. the killing of 500,000 iraqi children (virtually wiping out an entire generation) in ten years of absurd sanctions which denied medicines and other essentials
5. the use of depleted uranium in afghanistan and iraq
thanks to sulekha for the link
and let's get this straight: these americans are the ones who are sitting in judgment on others? boggles the imagination.