- In 5 Minutes, He Lets the Blind See: Dr. Sanduk Ruit has pioneered a simple cataract microsurgery technique that costs only $25 per patient and is virtually always successful. Indeed, his "Nepal method" is now taught in U.S. medical schools.
- Good to know: Bihar government currently spends 24 per cent of its budget on education, higher than any other state government... How Bihar changed under Nitish Kumar
- Defeat dents BJP's Rajya Sabha hopes: The party cannot even hope to retain its current four MPs in the Rajya Sabha from Bihar, let alone increase its tally.
- Internet Blackouts by 2020: The global population's eagerness to get itself and everything it owns online is leading to a data explosion that is consuming 40 percent more power every year and the Internet's power demand could soon rival the world's available power resources.
- Tata Advanced Systems: Boeing partners with Tata to build Apache fuselages in India
- Automatic Emergency Braking: “Forward-collision warning with automatic emergency braking is the biggest safety advancement since the introduction of stability control over two decades ago”.
- Not allowed to succeed:
And we ask why the Barkhas and the Sardesais control the narrative flow in India? Because we are never allowed to succeed by our own people!— Dr Praveen Patil (@5Forty3) November 8, 2015