- Top ranked university: Highest Number of Sexual Harassment Cases in JNU
- A nation controlled by minorities? "The number of educational institutions granted minority status by the NCMEI has increased from 21 in 2005 to 11,384 during the last ten years".
- Question of viability: Mumbai-Ahmedabad route already has strong air connectivity, rail connectivity and a first class expressway.
- More questions on viability: Assuming that 100,000 tickets are sold every day (.. really!! ..), the cost of capital, including depreciation, interest etc, would work out to Rs 3200 a ticket, excluding operating cost. Clearly, without a massive subsidy, this venture would be broke beyond repair.
- Misguided: The Indian railway has many more infrastructural needs of much higher priority, and Rs 98,000 crores should not be spent in trying to shift some passengers from Mumbai-Ahmedabad flights to the Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train.
- Elite Club? At what cost? The Bullet train is a childish desire of the government to join an elite club at the cost of 99.9 per cent of rail passengers.
- Temsutula Imsong:
I have been shortlisted in the "Hygiene and Sanitation" Category .. Do check out and vote if you find me deserving https://t.co/4o5iaN4Y2c— Temsutula Imsong (@temsutulaimsong) December 18, 2015