- Misaligned priorities: Bullet train > health, safety or schools
- The last car you'll ever buy may already be in your driveway: "By 2025, 20 percent of cars will not be owned by an individual." They're not going to stop using cars, but a significant number will stop owning or leasing them. Instead, they'll turn to mobility service providers such as Uber and ZipCar.
- Break the Politics-Auto Industry Nexus: Delhi is not the sole victim of the automobile invasion. There is hardly any city in India with a population of more than a million, which is not congested by the growing number of motor vehicles on the limited length and breadth of civic roads.
- Making cycling fashionable: Young. Successful. And they cycle to work.
- 'Frequent green tea consumption may hamper fertility': Female offspring showed decreased reproductive output and a 17 per cent reduction in lifespan while males were unaffected.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Stop Eating Meat and Save the Planet
- Bullet train in perspective:
98,000 cr for a single Bullet Train that will take 15 years to build. Cost for concretizing all main roads in Bengaluru - 5800 crore (1)— Srivatsa (@srivatsayb) December 12, 2015