- Padmashree Warrior takes on Elon Musk: Tesla rival NextEV taps her to run U.S. operations.
- China Emission Standards: So Tough Honda Will Have All Hybrids By 2025
- IIT-Madras develops low-cost air purifier: Chennai's air quality index is around 55; Delhi, with an index of 313, falls under the 'very poor' category.
- Presstitutes: Unnecessary outrage over Air India's vegetarian menu.
- Zuckerberg's Indian Mousetrap: If every telecom company in India gave a free Facebook Messenger option, there's virtually zero hope for an Indian version of a QQ or WeChat, homegrown Chinese instant messaging services with functionalities that are streets ahead of what Zuckerberg has to offer.
- Akhand Secularistan: Imagine India with 55crore Muslims.
#AkhandBharat is a terrible idea. SAARC trade bloc, perhaps. Political union a dangerous fantasy— Minhaz Merchant (@minhazmerchant) December 27, 2015