---------- Forwarded message ----------
Gita Jayanti is on December 21. We present a series of articles on the Holy Gita.
1. Introducing Bhagavad Gita – A User's Manual for everyday living by Shri T N Sethumadhavan - http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Introducing-Srimad-Bhagavad-Gita-~-A-User%60s-Manual-for-Every-Day-Living-1.aspx
2. Pics of Kurukshetra - http://www.esamskriti.com/photo-detail/Kurukshetra.aspx
3. Download for free commentary on Holy Gita by Swami Chinamayanandaji or Gurudev as we say http://www.spiritualbangalore.com/download-bhagavad-gita-in-english-with-commentary-of-swami-chinmayananda-for-free/
4. Bhagavad Gita in PDF format by Shri T N Sethumadhavan – http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Chapter-wise-Srimad-Bhagavad-Gita-in-PDF-format-1.aspx
5. Perennial Psychology of the Holy Gita by Swami Rama – we have uploaded excerpts from each chapter, in easy to understand language. http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Perennial-Psychology-of-the-Bhagwad-Geeta-1.aspx
6. To access Commentary on each chapter by Shri T N Sethumadhavan - http://www.esamskriti.com/essays/Bhagavad-Gita.aspx
7. Swami Tyagananda talks on the Holy Gita – Swamijis currently heads Vedanta Society Boston and teaches at Harvard too. http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Swami-Tyagananda-talks-on-the-Holy-Gita-1.aspx
8. Talk by Swami Narasimhananda – Psychology of the Holy Gita – Swamiji is Editor of Prabuddha Bharata, magazine of the Ramakrishna Order since 1993. http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Psychology-of-the-Gita-by-Swami-Narasimhananda-1.aspx
9. Talk by Jaya Rao on the Holy Gita - http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Bhagavad-Gita-by-Jaya-Row-1.aspx
10. The Holy Gita is a guide to one's life by sanjeev nayyar - http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/The-Holy-Gita-is-a-guide-to-one%60s-life-1.aspx
11. War and non-violence in the Bhagavad Gita by Jeffrey Long - http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/War-and-Non-violence-in-the-Bhagavadgita-1.aspx
12. Crisis Management – A case study of Arjuna's rescue, relief and rehabilitation by Sri Krishna by T N Sethumadhavan http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Crisis-Management-~-A-Case-Study-of-Arjuna%60s-Rescue,-Relief-and-Rehabilitation-by-Sri-Krishna-1.aspx
You can download the commentaries as word or pdf files.
With Love and Light
Become a FAN of eSamskriti on Facebook – www.facebook.com/eSamskriti
Our Mission - "A platform to share knowledge and insights to help Indians reconnect with their heritage and create a truly glorious future".
To unsubscribe write back
sent from samsung galaxy note3 neo, so please excuse brevity