- Sepoys no more: No more English, Modi chooses Hindi for talks with foreign leaders.
- Tharoor sings praises of Modi: ‘An avatar of modernity and progress’
- Telangana gets the emblem wrong The emblem of India is incomplete without the motto: "Satyameva Jayate'' inscribed below the profile of the Lion Capital. (.. let's pressure them to also replace Urdu with Devanagari)
- Cycle2Work: Why not cycle to work and save the environment? (and the rupee)
- Autism linked to male hormones: Exposure to high levels of male hormones in the womb increases the chance of a baby boy developing autism.
- Seatbelt could have saved Munde: It was the intensity of the impact that made all the difference.
- Devinder Sharma:
- Mullah arrested: When he is not sodomising boys, he imparts Islamic education.
Have you ever seen boys in mofussil towns standing around with eyes fixed on the semi-nude girls in the film posters? #rapes
— Devinder Sharma (@Devinder_Sharma) June 4, 2014