- Fasting could regenerate the immune system: You’re fasting to regenerate your stem cells and rebuild your immune system, not to lose weight. Fasting more often may have a number of negative affects which outweigh any benefits.
- Child trafficking plot thickens: Under pressure from Muslim League, Kerala govt shies away from launching full-fledged investigation
- Modi a ‘fashion icon’: ‘A Leader Who Is What He Wears’... ‘Here’s what Modi’s fashion says about his politics’... ‘India’s New PM Is the Country’s Latest Fashion Icon’
- On rooftops, in parking lots: How India plays football... (Car craze will ensure future generations will have less space to play).
- Nailing the lie about food wastage:
Americans tossed out over 36 million tons of food in 2012. Less than 5% got recycled: http://t.co/AEknF8IHDf pic.twitter.com/CgbjYW8uHB
— Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) June 7, 2014