- Allow Castration of Child Rapists: The court made these remarks while dismissing a petition by a British national accused of sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy from Tamil Nadu in 2011 after promising his family that he would take care of his education... The number of child abuse cases has increased from 58,224 in 2013 to 89,423 in 2014.
- Lessons from Amaravati: How not to build a smart city: An expert committee headed by the late KC Sivaramakrishnan described the idea of setting up a single city as an outdated concept. The committee instead suggested that several new urban centres come up, including industrial and technology hubs. More than 40 per cent of the land is highly fertile agricultural land and ecologically fragile wetlands.
- Hidenori Ishi: Meet the Japanese thavil player
- Protein: The most important thing to be aware of regarding protein in vegan diets is that you need to get enough of the amino acid lysine.
- Processed meats do cause cancer: WHO placed processed meat in the same category as plutonium, but also alcohol as they definitely do cause cancer.
- The Tantalizing Links Between Gut Microbes and the Brain: Neuroscientists are probing the idea that intestinal microbiota might influence brain development and behavior
- The ELM Mirage:
Viewership ratio--Eng news: Hindi news: Hindi entertainment = 1: 100: 1000— Minhaz Merchant (@minhazmerchant) October 23, 2015