- What India needs -- Make-in-India for Dals: Landed prices of imported arhar are now around $ 2,100 per tonne, as against $ 700-800 a year ago. Urad similarly soared from $ 900 to $ 1,850-1,900. This, in an otherwise bearish global market for agri-commodities.
- Wal-Mart paid millions in bribes in India: Likely to face charges of violating the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Juvenile crime: Delhi bats for trying boys above 15 years of age as adults for rape
- Car-free: Oslo's 350,000 personal cars will be banned from its city center, once and for all
- It’s almost official: Rasogulla is Odisha’s.
- State-sponsored conversions:
State Sponsored Conversions by Kerala State Govt! Loan Waiver Schemes Only if ur a Convert,Pray Jesus #WakeUpHindus pic.twitter.com/gzVrIBjDv3— Mahaveer (@MahaveerM_) October 19, 2015