- BSF to use solar energy for its remote out-posts, where no electrification is possible till date. 5MW solar energy plant in Gujarat.
Solar's great advantage is that you can keep it distributed (while employing micro-inverters). A centralized plant that can be bombed makes no sense.
- Telangana cuts red-tape: The Right to Clearance will involve a provision to impose a fine of Rs.1,000 on officials for each day of delay in granting clearance to a project, besides allowing businesses to know the exact reason why a proposal is stuck.
- Make-in-India: Mahindra bags multi-million dollar aerospace deal with Airbus
- Who needs drones from Amazon? Smartphones and Motorcycles Fuel Hyperlocal E-Commerce in India.
- No more a Garden city: B'luru air 200 pc more polluted than national quality standard.
- Ayurvedic lead poisoning: Some preparations which use “bhasma” or ash may contain heavy metals such as lead, arsenic or mercury. ... So many quacks claim to be Ayurvedic experts.
- Preventing transmission of dengue fever: A group at Monash University has infected mosquitoes with bacteria that prevent the dengue viruses from taking up residence in the mosquito.
- Can China Be Contained? Revising U.S. Grand Strategy Toward China
- Yogi Naeem: