- Industrial Diet: Multinationals Dump Processed Poison on Your Child's Plate
- India Inc staring at huge losses in foreign arms: Expect some of the burden to fall on tax payer -- socialization of losses, you see.
- The Ghosts of Politics Haunt Army Intelligence: Military intelligence corps is the most neglected arm of the Indian army.
- China's Air Pollution Is Bad, But India's Is Far, Far Worse: India has 13 of the world's 25 most-polluted cities.
- China cutting greenhouse gases: Many of the changes in power generation have been prompted by the need to tackle chronic air pollution, but China's leaders are also acutely conscious of their country's particular vulnerability to a heating planet.
- Yoga in Pakistan:
Heard reports from a female, same thing about Indian clothes. Policy being pushed to de-Indianize. @sankrant— Sankrant Sanu सानु (@sankrant) June 8, 2015