- PETA supports Shivraj Singh Chouhan: "Thanks to the Madhya Pradesh CM, anganwadi meals will continue to be served in the state without cruel and cholesterol-laden eggs-- a compassionate and healthy choice that has earned the CM a 'Pragatisheel Award' from PETA India."
- ‘Moron’ terrorist takes a selfie in front of ISIS headquarters, Air Force bombs it 22 hours later. U.S. Intelligence, which heavily monitors social media accounts from ISIS members and supporters, managed to pinpoint an ISIS headquarters building in Syria by using the selfie photo as a reference point.
- Yoga In Pakistan: Ghar Wapsi next!
- Successive govts fail to curb lead: "A painted 2kg idol could easily deposit at least eight to 10gm of lead into the water."
- Plight of Kerala Rivers: Brazen sand mining have sounded death knell for the Pampa river. “The river's natural river linking canals like Varattar (between Pampa and Manimala river) and Uthrappalli (between Pampa and Achankovil river) have already faded into history,”
- When the last of India’s forest corridors vanish, so will the wildlife: “These forest corridors are like umbilical cords, without which biodiversity will perish.”
- RSS Body Bats for Smart Cities with 'Bharat' Touch: “Building just a society signifies something more than mere administration of laws. It means every individual; group of community must get a fair treatment and a just share of the fruits of development.”
- Where is the Freedom of expression now? Tamil writer facing legal trouble over alleged poor depiction of Christianity, priests and nuns. "I am being osctracized for supporting Modi".
It still boggles my mind why @narendramodi's cabinet gives interviews to the likes of Karan Thapar. @manoharparrikar— Sankrant Sanu सानु (@sankrant) May 27, 2015