- Ambani privilege: Reliance Gas to repay loans by 2031 instead of the next four years. The company currently has a total debt of Rs 16,010 crore.
- India's English advantage: Cisco to invest $60 Million in India, $10 billion in China.
- FII privilege: FIIs are not investors but "arbitrageurs" engaged in buying and selling of financial assets globally in order to realize gains from price differences. By expanding their space, the govt is reducing its own autonomy of policy making.
- Making Pakistan Proud: Mamata government practically ignored Yoga Day event.
- Guns in America: For every criminal killed in self-defense, 34 innocent people die
- Meditate on the Sun:
If anything comes close to god, as a giver & sustainer of life on Earth, it is the Sun. People prefer to worship imaginary stuff and shun it— The Penguin (@Moskvaa) June 21, 2015