- Just as the security agencies forewarned: No cooperation' from Telangana government in fight against maoists. "Before bifurcation, Andhra Pradesh had put up a strong offensive against Maoists on the Chhattisgarh-Odisha-Andhra Pradesh-Maharashtra axis. This is now missing in the case of Telangana".
- Miracle!: BJP passed BBMP resolution to name road after Tipu, now says 'don't know how this happened'.
- Successive finance ministers favor China: Karnataka silk farmers giving up on trade over import duty. BJP looks the other way.
- From those glass houses: Key posts go to Gujarat cadre, the Chindu insinuates. How many non-Iyengars in this list, though?
- The Hindu Media House exposed:
- Air pollution is world's largest single environmental health risk: Exposure to air pollution leads to severe risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as strokes, ischaemic heart disease and respiratory diseases.
- #BharatRatna endorses sugar drink:
G. Subramania Iyer (1878–1898)
C. Karunakara Menon (1898–1905)
Kasturi Ranga Iyengar (1905–1923)
S. Rangaswami Iyengar (1923–1926)
K. Srinivasan (1926–1928)
A. Rangaswami Iyengar (1928–1934)
K. Srinivasan (1934–1959)
S. Parthasarathy (1959–1965)
G. Kasturi (1965–1991)
N. Ravi (1991–2003)
N. Ram (2003–2012)
Siddharth Varadarajan (2012–2013)
N. Ravi (2013–2015)- Editor-in-Chief
Malini Parthasarathy (2013–2015)- Editor
Malini Parthasarathy (2015–incumbent)- Editor-in-chief
#BharatRatna endorses a sugar drink in #India where strokes, cancers, diabetes account for 60% of deaths. http://t.co/JdvBeiSXHA …— Chitra Subramaniam (@chitraSD) May 30, 2015