Tuesday, November 11, 2008

India's Aborigines?

The IHT (European-based sister to NYT) has a piece on adivasis, calling them India's Aborigines.
Gee, I didn't realize that the rest of us weren't native to India. How glad I am that the NYT/IHT have enlightened me by informing me that I come from nowhere, since as a non-adivasi I can't possibly be native to Indian soil. The Atlanticists never seem to quit expanding their revisionism. The more India rises, the more feverishly they seem to pick at it.

2 comments:

Vijay said...

But refreshingly there is no mention of the blighted Christian missionaries and the "good" deeds they are doing.

socal said...

A superb exposition of the staggering media bias in Obama's favor.
http://pajamasmedia.com/edgelings/2008/10/24/editing-their-way-to-oblivion-journalism-sacraficed-for-power-and-pensions/