Wednesday, January 18, 2006

me, the cia plant?

jan 17th

i was entertained by mahashivaji's comment that i was a plant by the cia or raw or somebody intending to catch all like-minded people and their thoughts.

i know this mahashivaji: he/she has been writing to me for years always carefully using some pseudonym or the other. the way he/she writes is consistent, and using those clues, i can tell it is the same person.

it is a good idea to use a pseudonym to cover up your identity. but it is not a foolproof method: people can figure out who you are if they really want to.

me, cia person, raw person? i wish. i wish somebody would actually pay me for doing this. :-)  i even deleted google adsense from this blog, so i am getting exactly no money for my pains.

rajeev

1 comment:

nizhal yoddha said...

no, no, i dont have a problem with this person. he's not anti-national, but he's a little paranoid, that's all.

i am just amused: i have heard many times from marxists that i am getting boat-loads of money from the RSS. this is the first time i have heard from a right-winger that i am a CIA plant. i am quite willing to take money, but nobody is offering me any, alas. CIA guys and others, are you listening?

i wish i were important enough for all these guys to pay me just as the vatican, the saudis, the chinese et al pay some of the worthies (you know who they are: they all live very well indeed) in this business.

i even offered to prostitute myself for the congress in a column once, but they did not take me up on it. sigh! i guess i must try harder.