- Land of the pure: Telangana to spend Rs. 1 lakh on each student -- Hindus need not apply! 71 new minority residential schools to be launched in the current academic year, and each school would be built on a sprawling five-acre land at a cost of Rs. 20 crore.
- Dynasty outsider: Narasimha Rao's body was not let in AICC compund
- More power to you, Hindus! The Persian Empire fell before Islamic onslaught in a decade. Hindu India never gave up in over a thousand years.
- Erdogan will accelerate Islamization now: His diplomatic extortion racket has degraded military efforts against ISIS.
- Fecal Transplants Can Be Life-Saving: “This is something nature put together over millions and millions of years.”
- Green tea is not as healthy as you think: Among other concerns, high Fluoride levels.
- Supercapacitors in EVs: Not yet on par with batteries or fuel cells, but close enough to be competitive with them given that it has some qualities that are superior to batteries.
- Rasgulla's Odisha origin: Committee formed to settle the issue of rasgulla's origin today confirmed that the sweet had its roots in Odisha
Oh, drowned was that armada (of Islam), when it reached the mouth of Ganga!