- What is good for smugglers is good for terrorists: “Smugglers on both sides of the border may be using local support for their activities. The same may have been used by the terrorists”.
- Drug cartel in Punjab: Besides thermal imaging cameras, hi-definition fitted drones are also used to guard the border against possible infiltration attempts along the riverine patches where heavy undergrowth blurs the normal view. The infiltration also raises a serious question mark if the security agencies are turning a blind eye on the use of the route that is used by Punjab's strong drug cartel.
- Questions About Pathankot: Why are the security forces unable to effectively seal the border? True, the terrain is a problem, but surely by now, enough technological solutions like motion sensors, thermal imagers and low light TV are available to deal with the problem.
- Out of the box diplomacy:
- Stop looking for outside help:
- Wake up:
So much for trying to find an out of the box solution to Pakistan. Now swimming in Pakistani shark infested waters. pic.twitter.com/ns0FWxOfx3— Rahul Kanwal (@rahulkanwal) January 3, 2016
US/UK will nvr side with India against their poodle Pak- Neither China-We r ALONE to deal with this- Sooner we realize better-— RVAIDYA (@rvaidya2000) January 3, 2016
Wake up call for Hindus, gender ratio declined at the highest rate in 10yrs as compared to other religious groups https://t.co/ikIXj54KP0— Neha Srivastava (@neha_aks) January 4, 2016