- Do me a favor, shut Kolkata port: A victim of militant trade unionism encouraged by three decades of Left rule, the port handled 41 million tonnes in 2013-14, compared to Singapore port's 291.4 million tonnes in the first half of 2015 alone.
- Villages being made to endure consumerism's ugly side: Villagers lock up BBMP Commisioner inside waste plant as garbage menace worsens
- Bhutan has lessons for India: The only place to have turned its back on consumerism and modernism to prioritize happiness and health.
- Slow revolution in Bihar temples: Ram Janaki temple became the fourth holy place in Bihar to have a dalit/mahadalit priest.
- A ‘Telugu garden’ in California: Instead of teaching English, Vidya Tadanki decided to teach Telugu to her daughter and son, her brother’s children and a few other kids of Irvine. Nearly 250 children have passed out of Telugu Thota till date.
- Who is asking for a ban on bull fighting?
- Hate crimes against Indian-origin people on the rise: Fueled by Trump-like utterances?
Hate crimes against Indian-origin people on the rise. Fueled by Trump-like utterances? https://t.co/FOZowZ8nJ7— Sankrant Sanu सानु (@sankrant) December 28, 2015