---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanjeev Nayyar
From: Sanjeev Nayyar
Gandhi was killed by Godse on Jan 30. A series of articles that seek to critically evaluate Father of the Nation. Except where stated article written by me.
1. Did Ahimsa get India freedom? first published in Hindustan Times http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Did-Gandhi%60s-Ahimsa-get-India-freedom-1.aspx
2. Gandhi, Ahimsa and Christianity first published in Hindustan Times http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Gandhi,-Ahimsa-and-Christianity--1.aspx
3. Impact of Gandhi's Ahimsa on Independent India http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Why-has-Asceticism-led-to-the-weakening-of-Bharat-7.aspx
4. Sri Aurobindo's views on Gandhi excerpts from a book India's Rebirth http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Why-was-Gandhi-killed-%28full%29-4.aspx
5. Freedom did not come at midnight by rakesh krishnan simha http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Freedom-did-not-come-at-midnight-1.aspx
6. Why India must remember Sardar Patel http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-why-india-must-remember-sardar-patel/20131115.htm
7. Gandhi's views on Khilafat Movement, Partition, why did Gandhi nominate Nehru as PM etc http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Why-was-Gandhi-killed-%28full%29-3.aspx
8. State of Indigenous Education India in the 18th century - excerpts from a book by noted Gandhian Dharmpal - 'In October 1931 Gandhiji was invited to address the Royal Institute of International Affairs, London where he made two observations. One 'that today India is more illiterate than it was fifty or hundred years ago'. Two that 'the British administrators instead of looking after education and other matters which had existed began to root them out. They scratched the soil and began to look at the root, and left the root like that and the beautiful tree perished'.
Dharampalji visited London archives and has reproduced British survey reports that tell us of how the Indian education system worked in Punjab, Bihar, Bengal. Ch 5 has the British strategy to kill India's indigenous education system, Ch 6 gives Table which show Sudras were highest nos of scholars, Ch 8 has two articles by Daulat Ram Gupta titled 'The Decline of Mass Education in India. '
With Love and Light
sent from samsung galaxy note3 neo, so please excuse brevity