- How low can it go? Solar power tariff at record low, drops to Rs 4.34 a unit
- NYT commits blasphemy: Suggests an "orderly deportation process" for able-bodied young Mohammedan men in Europe.
- Back to traffic jams: Life after Delhi's odd-even experiment
- CSE study: Delhi's air quality worsened after end of odd-even scheme.
- Congestion charging is the way forward: A more durable effect on pollution might come from a congestion-pricing programme, in which drivers are charged for using the roads at certain places and times. This approach, which has been successful in places like London and Singapore, allows cities to effectively reduce car use at periods of peak congestion and pollution. The Delhi government should pilot the use of congestion charging, and invest any income from the charge in high-quality, high-capacity public transport with zero local emissions.
- Nashik dhol in Ganesh galli:
- The real meaning of grahas:
@RajeevSrinivasa grahas are not planets. the literal meaning are things that encompass you/grab you. we need to avoid some translations1/2— Raghunath (@kraghuna) January 21, 2016