- Time for BJP to act:
Jallikattu and Sabarimala - BJP's big chance to show that it will defend South Indian culture against Lutyen's Delhi. #WeNeedJallikattu— Saint Lucifer (@AgentSaffron) January 12, 2016
- Punjab's real problem: The nexus of drug cartels-the police-the BSF must be broken. Punjab is not going to be vulnerable to terrorism per se. It is going to be vulnerable to unemployment, drugs and lawlessness. But the ISI is bound to exploit narcoterrorism.
- Merkel under pressure: "More than 1,000 Arab and North African men gathered on New Year's Eve near Cologne cathedral and the main train station. Among them were many refugees that came to Germany in the past months". 516 criminal complaints had been registered, 237 of which were of a sexual nature.
- EV popularity a threat to established automakers: Because they can be readily purchased from suppliers, electric powertrains facilitate the entry of companies like Apple into the car industry. So if electric powertrains really are contributing to disintermediation, they may also be making it possible for a host of new competitors to challenge established carmakers.
- China’s Letv Launches IoT-Enabled Bicycle In India: App integration, intelligent anti-theft, voice communication etc.
- uberPOOL: More people in fewer cars.... Uber pushes into public transit with new app partnership
- Distributed propulsion: Rethinking the Airplane, for Climate’s Sake. Dr. Laskaridis and Dr Devaiah Nalianda, are studying the feasibility of hybrid turbine-electric systems that might use batteries and a single jet engine to generate electricity for the motors.
- No compulsion to react:
#PresentMomentReminder from #EckhartTolle. For automatic reminders, click here: https://t.co/FbP4rHE0Ee #quotes #PMR pic.twitter.com/SLsg5PJQFv— Eckhart Tolle (@EckhartTolle) January 10, 2016