- Abdul Kalam Road: Delhi's Aurangzeb Road to be renamed after Kalam.
- Rajaram Bhapkar: Maharashtra's 'Mountain Man' built 40-km roads in 57 years
- Bicycles May Use Full Lane: Cars do not own our roads.
- Rajan, the "least bad" central banker : India has been appreciated for avoiding the mistakes like keeping interest rates low to stimulate growth that most central banks have done.
- Ashley Madison hack: Female users were almost nonexistent. “Out of 5.5 million female accounts, roughly zero percent had ever shown any kind of activity at all, after the day they were created.”
- Exit false, enter true:
“It is our ego which makes us feel we are a distinct separate entity. It provides identity to our functioning, and also creates feelings of separation, pain, and alienation. It is a part of our four-fold inner equipment (antahkarna) consisting of the mind, intellect, memory, and ego,” says Maa Gyaan Suveera.
Eckhart Tolle echoes the same thing, “Vanity and pride are what most of us tend to think of when we think of ego, but ego is much more than an overinflated sense of self. It can also turn up in feelings of inferiority or self-hatred because ego is any image you have of yourself that gives you a sense of identity. Here’s me and there’s the rest of the universe and other people. The ego likes to emphasise the “otherness” of others.”