- IAF Top Guns Score Wins in the UK: In some of the most intense international air combat exercises, IAF pilots flying Sukhoi Su-30 MKI fighters had a resounding 12-0 scoreline in their favor against Royal Air Force Typhoon jets in Within Visual Range dog-fighting operations.
- Turkey facilitating IS' rise, Kurdish suppression: Many believe that civil war is inevitable.
- US-Turkey deal on Syria: US has Kurdish blood on its hands.
- Men are literally freezing women out of the workplace: Women feel comfortable with room temperatures of around 77°F, compared with men’s preference for less than 72°F.
- Regular consumption of spicy foods linked to lower risk of death: Participants who ate spicy foods almost every day had a relative 14% lower risk of death compared to those who consumed spicy foods less than once a week.
- Onion Mission:
- Tweet Indian: Now tweet in Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi and Tamil
- Cramming IIT!: “Coaching classes are beating the system. IITs have failed to tap raw talent. We get the best coached people; not necessarily the best people.”
Excellent initiative by BJD Govt in Odisha. More States should grow onions to break cartel and defang kanda mafia. https://t.co/c1w7IgIx8c— Kanchan Gupta (@KanchanGupta) August 3, 2015