- A nod to evangelical Christian supporters: Trump pledges to end political limits on churches.
The Christian right sees Saudi Arabia and India in the same light:
- A symbol of imperial conquest: How the British stole the Kohinoor from a child
- Jaswant Singh Rawat: The hero who prevented the Chinese from invading Assam
- The Fourth Turning: The history of a people moves in 80-to-100 year cycles called "saecula."
- Ford's CEO: "The future of cities has almost nothing to do with cars".
- Pedestrian-only streets: Seoul’s version of the High Line -- turning an old overpass into an elevated urban park
- Silent Valley: A forest that survived 'development'
- H-1B? Snake Hunters From Tamil Nadu Recruited By US To Catch Pythons
- Expected to cost $62 billion?? India’s govt to bring free Wi-Fi to 1,050 villages
I predicted during US elections that Trump's support base will demand expanding evangelism in India. | https://t.co/tbnZ9S7wfX— Rajiv Malhotra (@RajivMessage) February 2, 2017