- PwC report: China, India to overtake U.S. economy by 2050.
Largest GDP-PPP in 2050:
13. Saudi Arabia
16. Pakistan (..please ignore this, there will be no Pakistan in 2050)
18. South Korea
GDP purchasing-power-parity calculations aren't the gold standard for most U.S. macroeconomists.
- Republican Group Calls for Carbon Tax: $40 per ton of carbon dioxide produced.
- Renewables Boom, Emissions Plunge: Since 2007, U.S. GDP has grown by 12 percent, while energy consumption has fallen by 3.6 percent.
- BJP's Uttarkhand miscalculation: “The BJP was certain to get a decisive mandate had we not indulged in toppling Rawat. Now, we have welcomed even the liabilities of the Congress into our fold.”
- Om Shreem Shriyei: