- Neem packs powerful punch: Neem tree extract can reduce the migration and invasion capabilities of pancreatic cancer cells by 70 percent.
- Secular magic: What really happens to your money in Temple Hundi?
- Headley: Plan was to attack defence scientists at Taj Mahal Hotel, but logistics didn't allow.
- Sexual Misery in Allah's lands: In some of Allah’s lands, the war on women and on couples has the air of an inquisition.
- The Tipoo Rocket Myth:
- What Soda Commercials Would Look Like If They Told The Truth:
- Diesel and you: Traffic pollution can cause 'facial dark spots'
- Phosphorus shortage? In the past, the phosphorus cycle was closed: crops were eaten by humans and livestock while their faeces were used as natural fertilisers to grow crops again. These days, the cycle is broken. Each year 220m tonnes of phosphate rocks are mined, but only a negligible amount makes it back into the soil.
- Russia’s forgotten Mari pagans: Reverence for nature permeates this culture. Yumo is considered the creator of the highest laws governing the cosmos.
- Unwelcome preacher:
1 of the big myths that is spread around is that Tipoo invented the rocket. The rocket had been around for a long time in the subcontinent— manasataramgini (@blog_supplement) January 9, 2016
La voila, just before a crucial parliament session! Predictably sad and irrelevant. https://t.co/Xnn96UKtXY— Chitra Subramaniam (@chitraSD) February 12, 2016