A book compiled by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's daughter belittling characters of Ramayana has snowballed into a major controversy with the BJP threatening nation-wide stir against it for it "hurting Hindu sentiment".deleted
The book prescribed for second year undergraduate students of the Delhi University dubs Hanuman as the "henchman" of Lord Ram and calls him a "tiny monkey". At one place it portrays Sita as the daughter of Ravana and at another place it accuses Hanuman and Ravana of seducing Sita.
These "derogatory references" are contained in an article titled 'Three hundred Ramayanas: Five examples and three thoughts on translation' that forms part of the book compiled by Prime Minister's daughter, Upinder Singh, who is a professor of ancient history in Delhi University.
"The book has assaulted the religious sentiments of Hindus. This is not tolerable. We would like it to be removed from the course. Else, we would be forced to take it to the streets," BJP's deputy leader in Lok Sabha Vijay Kumar Malhotra said.
Maintaining that the BJP was not against freedom of expression, Malhotra said his party did not want the book to be banned, but only withdrawn from the curriculum.
The article that has agitated many Hindu outfits talks about Ravana conceiving Sita as a result of eating the fruit given by Lord Shiva, which was for his wife Mandodri. Eventually, it says, Ravana gave birth to Sita through nasal sneeze (Sita meaning sneeze in Kannada) and out of public shame left Sita in the fields of king Janak!
The mask of innocence or Shikhandihood is off. The unbridled and undisguised efforts by the "secular progressives" since they usurped control of our dhimmocracy 4 years ago, to annihilate Hindu religion and Indic civilisation is no coincidence. Some people have attempted to minimise MMS role in this by describing him as Sonia's puppet. But, statements by him on a range of subjects expose his Khalistani mindset. These constitute a pattern of ManMohan Singh's genocidal ideology. Here's a non-comprehensive list of his assaults on the nation -
1. Atrocious allegations that the RSS was involved in the 1984 anti-Sikh riots in Delhi, whereas it was Kaangress thugs who were responsible.
2. Apologising to the Sikhs on behalf of the entire nation for the rioting by Kaangress thugs.
3. Accusing Hindu nationalists of involvement in terrorist acts such as the Samjhauta express incident.
4. Filing the anti-Hindu affidavit in the Supreme Court on the Ram Setu issue.
5. Losing sleep over the "suffering" of Muslim terrorists' families and not
doing so for Hindu victims of Islamist terrorism.
6. Inaction over Mohammedan Jihadi oppression of the Hindu minority in Malaysia, indeed augmenting defence cooperation with the jihadi regime.
7. Gifting $700 million of Indian taxpayers' money to Pakistani "earthquake victims", thousands of tonnes of grain and millions of dollars to Bangladeshi "cyclone victims" when suicides by destitute farmers continue unabated within India.
8. Issuing a diplomatic demarche to Denmark on harmless cartoons and remaining inactive when his own daughter launches frontal attacks on core beliefs of the Hindu religion.
Manmohan Singh is a bigot and an enabler of Islamic terror.