- Is Mahindra developing driverless tractors? Anand Mahindra says driverless tractors could change the future of food production
- 3,000 NGOs get over Rs. 22,000 cr in 2014-15: The highest foreign contribution in 2011-12 was received by the World Vision of India, Tamil Nadu, (Rs. 233 cr), followed by the Believers Church India, Kerala (Rs. 190 cr), Rural Development Trust, Andhra Pradesh (Rs. 144 cr), Indian Society Of Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Delhi (Rs. 131 cr). Granular data with details of funders and recipients is not available after 2011-12.
- "Fake Gau Rakshaks": BJP abolishes 6-year-old ‘cow awareness’ cell nationally.
- KKKangress trying fake Hindutva: 'Modi doing mere lip service on gau raksha', says Sheila Dikshit
- Dhanraj Pillay: "During 1994 Asian Games, one minister questioned me about the way I was playing. Those who never held a hockey stick in their life, tried to teach me about the sport. Why is there a need for 40 officials to go for the Olympic Games."
- Diverting forest land: Just in the last one month (July, 2016), 240 sq km of forest land is proposed for diversion, based on proposals submitted by state governments.
- 'Millions' of Volkswagen cars can be unlocked via hack: A sizeable proportion of 100 million Volkswagen Group cars sold since 1995 can be unlocked remotely by hackers, a team of researchers has said.
Gau raksha ek humara pratham kartavya hai. Gau shalayein ban ni chahiye jisme gaay surakshit reh sake-Sheila Dikshit pic.twitter.com/RfnwpjCYny— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) August 7, 2016