- OPEC trying to sabotage America's shale oil: The increase in global oil supply is attributed to the sharp ramp up of US shale. OPEC's objective is to "clean up" the US shale market. Oil prices will eventually rise once this occurs.
- India's Zipcar will rent you a car for 73 cents a day: "Buying a car is a total waste of money. Using car share services, I get to drive the latest models without having to pay monthly installments, insurance or maintenance."
- Someone has to pay for pollution: SC suggests higher parking fee, cess on cars to cut pollution
- Vulnerable: Traffic lights could be next big cyber attack threat
- Why this jihadist will be free soon: The Islamic State has not been designated a terrorist group in India
- The other Tarun Tejpal:
Thank you @chitraSD for exposing David Davidar's sexual harassment, now heading Rupa unit to promote Doniger sleaze. http://t.co/CefEqzolYH
— Rajiv Malhotra (@RajivMessage) November 26, 2014