- Russian Envoy: "Rafale fighters India is buying can't match Chinese fighters"
- Sukhoi-30-MKI: A Fighter Jet, Once Relied Upon by Air Force, is Now a Concern
- Pollution in Delhi 5 times higher than normal after Diwali: "The 24-hours average of PM10 was recorded at 427 mg per cubic metre and PM2.5 was at 278 mpcm, almost five times higher than the prescribed standard of 100 mpcm and 60 mpcm respectively."
- Study Links Soy to Lower Sperm Counts: Even small amounts of soy products may cut a man's sperm concentration
- Soda May Age You as Much as Smoking: The extremely high dose of sugar that we can put into our body within seconds by drinking sugared beverages is uniquely toxic to metabolism
- Gone Off the Rails: Capitalism in crisis amid low growth and growing inequality
- Kumar Gandharva: Mangal Din Aaj
- Russians embrace Hinduism: Disciples of Sri Sri Ravishankar, they embraced Hinduism some time back and are zealous to spread the values enshrined in the religion across India’s countryside.
- The Sanskrit Heritage Site: Sanskrit-French dictionary
Mangal din aaj, Banna ghar aayo
Such an Auspicious beautiful day it is, for He has come home
Aanand man-bharaa, baanwari bhayi mai to
heart filled with happiness, I have lost my mind with Joy
Banna ra mukh dekhan sahelyo mil aayo
To see his face, I came with all my friends (women folk)
Gaavan lagi geet, baanwari bhai mai to
I started Singing this song..For my love has driven me mad
Mangal din aaj
Such an Auspicious beautiful day