- Nightmare for Turks: Kurds plan to expand territory across Syria to the Mediterranean sea, to create a trade route and bolster Kurdish enclaves in the north.
- Battle for Raqqa: Trump OKs arms for Syrian Kurds, despite Turkish objections... Kurds advancing, capture Tabqa Dam and a nearby town from Islamic State.
- Indo-Russian FGFA fighter: India and Russia are likely to soon ink a pact to finalize the detailed design for the fifth-generation fighter aircraft.
- Baluchi independence is needed, break Iran if needed:
- Welcome home: Ahead of triple talaq hearing, Muslim women chant Hanuman Chalisa for help
- Nightmare on IT Street: About one lakh people to lose their jobs by next year.
- Microbiota and cancer risk: How our gut bacteria affect cancer risk and response to treatment
- NAND Flash: The Triumph of Quantum Mechanics at the Heart of Solid State Data Storage
India cannot depend on placating Iran & praying for stability in Pakistan. Baluchi independence is needed: https://t.co/TwXoSX6PSF— Rajiv Malhotra (@RajivMessage) May 6, 2017