- Will Reliance Jio disrupt the market with 4G? Likely to offer 4G handsets at Rs. 4,000 and voice and data services at Rs. 300.
- Shame!: Govt rejects Subramanian committee recommendation banning student politics on university campuses.
- Aaron Persky: The US judge who sentenced 6 months in jail for a white guy is expected to give a Latino man 3 years in prison for a similar crime
- Cow urine replaces pesticide in Sikkim farms: Crop yields fell in the first few seasons after he stopped using conventional fertilisers and chemicals, but then increased as the fertility of his soil improved, he recalled. These days, Lepcha earns more than Rs.400,000 a year. “I am getting profit with low input costs and higher margins,” he said.
- Shame on this govt:
- Go Ghee! Butter doesn't increase risk of heart disease after all
- Mysuru to have India's first public bicycle sharing service: Plans to develop separate lanes for cycles. But, initially, riders will have to take existing lanes.
- Diesel Gate: Volkswagen's $15 Billion Diesel-Cheating Settlement - largest consumer car action in US history
- Kershaw curveball:
Shame on the so called "nationalist" government that touts #MakeInIndia India. There is NO case for GM mustard https://t.co/CVxuD8kNkN— viva kermani (@vivakermani) June 21, 2016