- Giving back: Anil Agarwal pledges 75% of his wealth to charity
- Arun Jaitley: Serious health issues. Burdened by three key ministries.
- Anand Kumar: Super 30 founder to speak at MIT and Harvard
- Gross: Fried cockroach found with French fries in McDonald's Bangalore.
Grosser: Choosing to go to McDonald's for your daughter's birthday.
- Bill Clinton: "GDP growth doesn't lead to growth in median incomes because company after company takes more of its profits and spends it on dividends, stock buybacks, management increases ... and less on sharing it with the employees broadly."
- Abandon all hope: Hopelessness from a spiritual point of view can also be termed choicelessness,ie. having no other choice than to honor the present moment completely and gracefully. As Eckhart Tolle describes in The Power of Now, “Waiting is a state of mind which makes you want the future, not the present. You don’t want what you have got, and what you have is what you don’t want. With every kind of waiting you create conflict between your here and now, where you don’t want to be and the projected future where you want to be. This greatly reduces the quality of your life making you lose the present.”
So when we embrace hopelessness we cease to look for exit routes, and instead honor, acknowledge and accept the now as it is. We let go of our inner resistance and surrender to the moment with complete acceptance.