- Carnage in Indian IT? Visa norms, AI and automation are weighing heavy on India's IT workers
..Isn't IT always about automation? What's new, can someone explain?
- Land of the Pure: Why Telangana's Expanded Reservation To Muslims Is Not Grounded In Facts
- Are Christian and Muslim nations ok and Hindu nations not? Hindus do not, unlike Christians and Muslims, divide humanity into those who are chosen by God and those who are eternally damned. Hindu children are not taught to look down on those who are not Hindus, unlike children of the dogmatic religions who are taught that their God does not love those others unless they join their ‘true’ religions.
- Pure capitalism fails in health care:
- Batteries + Gas Turbines: Batteries can serve as a shock absorber, ramping up to meet these signals while allowing the turbines to run less frequently, to meet sustained peaks in market demand.
- India can use: Travis is a handheld translator with 80-language support
Pure capitalist models fails in health care.— Sankrant Sanu सानु (@sankrant) April 23, 2017
More disease=>More profit.
Pharmaceuticals focus on annuity drugs to take for life, not cures. https://t.co/AI6rh65lTM