- Will algorithms replace your physician? AI can predict heart attacks more accurately than doctors
- Celebrity endorsements of fairness products: A pale skin is associated with the exercise of power. The Bollywood-crazed nation has more idols perpetuating the notion than those who do not.
- Khan Academy-Tata Trusts program: Khan academy adds entire CBSE math curriculum to its video tutorials
- Muslim personal law: According to Nehruvian secularism, the “majority” can do no right and the “minority” no wrong. Hence, when laws designed to bring some of the traditional practices of those professing Hinduism into the 20th century, any effort at ensuring a similar modernising exercise on the Muslim community was discarded. Since that time, much of the policies of the Indian state have had the unintended effect of distancing Hindus and Muslims from each other.
- Dieselgate: EU passes rules that could spell 'much faster' end of diesels
- Bound tariff rates: NAFTA helps US exports more than Mexico's
- Barbarians cannot be treated like civilized people
- Clear message to communal forces!!
I support army action to parade stone pelter on top of jeep. Barbarians should not expect to be treated like civilized people pic.twitter.com/Go91w1LBE9— Rajiv Malhotra (@RajivMessage) April 15, 2017
Indian Union Muslim League (IUML), ally of Congress wins a constituency with 75% Muslims, but hey it is a clear message to communal forces 😂 pic.twitter.com/W2xSPDcHDk— The Masakadzas (@Nesenag) April 17, 2017