Tuesday, January 18, 2011

rajiv malhotra: Breaking India

jan 18th, 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rajiv Malhotra
Date: Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 12:05 AM
Subject: Breaking India
To: 


Dear friends, I wish to announce that my new book, "BREAKING INDIA" is
expected to be launched within the next month at various places in
India. An overview of the book may be found at its web site:
www.BreakingIndia.com
The exact venues and dates are pending finalization of the printing
now under way.

regards,
rajiv malhotra






6 comments:

Pagan said...

Chinese rivals mauling Indian companies

vamanan sight said...

Surely a much-needed work. Mother India and her spiritual traditions must be protected. They are the greatest treasure not only of India but of the whole world.

Hitanshu said...

It looks like the mullas or the christists are up to some mischief again...

Sushma Londhe wonderful site on Hinduism

hinduwisdom.info

is not openening, shows message account suspended.

Has anybody any information on that??

Anonymous said...

Dear Rajiv Malhotra,

I would love to review your book.

A while back, before I knew your work, I forwarded a piece of yours on the Afro-Dalit movement to a large newsletter, which analyzed it.

My perceptions and objectives are somewhat similar to yours and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop by my blog or shoot me an email at lilarajiva(at)mindbodypolitic (dot)com.

Looking forward to your book.

Lila Rajiva

Anonymous said...

Rajiva Malhotra,

Your positions and approach are very similar to mine.

You might be interested in my piece on Martha Nussbaum at Jewcy.com.

I have a blog at www.mindbodypolitic.com, which you might also like to visit.

I would love to review your book. If you're interested, please shoot me an email at lilarajiva(at)mindbodypolitic (dot) com

Thanks
Lila Rajiva

nizhal yoddha said...

lila, i will forward your comments to rajiv malhotra and connect the two of you. it is a great book indeed, and of course you and i have chatted in the past about your work, which i appreciate.