- Israeli Air Force to host 7 nations in its largest-ever air drill: United States, India, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, and Poland
- Accept my religion and the bloodshed it brings: London mayor Sadiq Khan says terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city
- India's Solar boom: Tesla is also eyeing India and could enter the market as early as this summer.
- Mexico followed Kerala model: Mexico had long been a hearty producer of corn, but its output has steadily declined over the last two decades. As heavily subsidized US corn and other staples poured into Mexico, producer prices dropped and small farmers found themselves unable to make a living. Some two million have been forced to leave their farms since Nafta. "It was after trade deals such as NAFTA and others that Mexico became more dependent on American exports".
- Countries that are most and least prepared for a cyberattack:
- Presstitute watch:
The lowdown: HCL Tech to hire high-school students to train them as software engineers. “It is kind of a cosy internship model and catches talent young. The reality is the more time they spend on the job more value they get.”
Presstitute spin: Indian engineers are so unemployable that a tech giant will train high-school graduates itself
- The subconscious mind: