- Change norm for minority tag: Minority status for institutions should be linked to the enrollment of over 50 per cent students from the community concerned. Not on those sitting on the managing body.
- Screen Addiction Is Taking a Toll on Children: Children who are heavy users of electronics may become adept at multitasking, but they can lose the ability to focus on what is most important, a trait critical to the deep thought and problem solving needed for many jobs and other endeavors later in life.
- Mosquitoes Designed To Self-Destruct: Great way to control, though not a perfect solution.
- Smartphones harmful for people with pacemakers: Pacemakers can mistakenly detect electromagnetic interference from smartphones as a cardiac signal, causing them to briefly stop working
- Commendable: Some action on pollution front, finally
- Hari Srinivasan: An App to avoid traffic dangers.
- Master builder and fabricator Aniket Vardhan: Jay Leno saddles up on an updated Royal Enfield motorcycle
- Glorious list: Mathematicians born in India
Good steps on Delhi #airpollution control in #SwarajBudget. We support pollution tax and move to get 10000 buses on road— Sunita Narain (@sunitanar) June 26, 2015