- Second in command : Overworked Jaitely totters on
- Priti Patel: Modi supporter is UK Treasury Minister. Acche Din
- Coming in 2017: Tesla Model III to take on BMW 3
- Another secular rape in Bangalore: Secular Police tries to dilute the case
- Hell on Earth: Urban India consumes; expects rural India to deal with its trash
- Indian Street Food Safer Than Restaurant Food: Fresh ingredients, freshly cooked
- MS Subbalakshmi, engaging the divine:
Song: ninuvinaa naamadi
raagam: navarasa kannaDa
pallavi: ninnu vinA nAmadi endu niluvadE shrI hari hari
anupallavi: kanulaku nI sogasentO grammi unnadi ganuka
caraNam 1: nIdu kathalu vInulandu niNDi unnadi rAma shrIda nI nAmamu nota jElagi unnadi ganuka
caraNam 2: nEnu ecaTa jUcinanu nIvE unnadi rAma bhAnu vamsha tilaka nIdu bhaktuDanucu pEru ganuka
caraNam 3: kapaTamu mATa lella kammanainadi nA tapamu yOga phalamu nIvE tyAgarAja sannuta
Pallavi: Excepting you, my mind rests on nothing else, Oh lord (Shri Hari)
Anupallavi: Because my eyes are filled with your beauty ...
CaraNam 1: Because your stories fill my ears, Raama Your name is constantly being resonated in my mouth ...
CaraNam 2: Wherever I look I see only you, Raama, descendant of Surya vamsha, since I am known as your devotee.
CaraNam 3: Even deceitful words have become sweet, you are the fruit of my tapasya and yoga sadhana.
+ Same song by Yesudas.
+ On Madolin by U Srinivas.
+ On Violin by Dr Jyotsna Srikanth.